mcafee.com/activate, Inc. is the USA global computer security software company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. McAfee had acquired Calgary, Alberta, Canada-based FSA Corporation (formerly Freedman, Sharp, and Associates). This helped the company diversify its security offerings away from just client-based antivirus security software by bringing on board its own network and desktop encryption technologies. McAfee antivirus has been an owned subsidiary of Intel since February 2011. Now, It's a part of Intel Security division.
- Stops viruses, malware, spyware, unwanted programs, ransomware and more on your computer.
- Warns you about suspicious websites and prevents dangerous downloads and phishing attacks.
- Offers search ratings, checks if your firewall and antivirus are activated, scans your downloads files and instant alerts you if there’s a known threat.
- Protects your identity and privacy like (ideal for documents, financial information, & other personal files) by permanently deleting important files for your computer or laptop.
Security Management Console
- Helps you arrange your protection for all your devices from an easy-to-use website page.
Virus Protection Pledge
- Virus Protection Pledge offers you with the confidence that in the event your computer or laptop gets a virus. A McAfee expert will remotely access your computer to remove it.
Additionally, McAfee’s virus removal service helps you easily clean viruses and spyware from your computer or laptop—all from the comfort of your home. Try out McAfee software by downloading our free antivirus trials.